A Monero mining pool.
- Scalable pool architecture
- Utilises monerod's
--block-notifyfeature to fetch new work quickly.
- Validates hashes with RandomX fast/full-memory mode
Installation and Configuration
The pool has various API endpoints that can be accessed over HTTP, for custom integrations with alerts and monitoring dashboards.
The documentation for this can be found at docs/api.md.
- api - HTTP API for miners to view statistics like hashrate.
- docs - Documentation for setting up and configuring the pool.
- moneropool - The server that mining software connects to, to get jobs and submit work.
- support - Contains things like database schemas, deployment scripts, etc.
Feel free to send some Moneroj to the following address:
Released under the terms of the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.