Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks
Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks (Intel(R) TBB) lets you easily write parallel C++ programs that take full advantage of multicore performance, that are portable, composable and have future-proof scalability.
Intel(R) TBB Distribution
- Commercial version: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-tbb
- Community licensing: https://software.intel.com/sites/campaigns/nest/
- Open source version: https://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/
- Intel(R) TBB for Python*: http://anaconda.org/intel/tbb
This is an official Intel(R) TBB public GitHub repository. All source and binary packages starting from Intel(R) TBB 4.4 can be found at the Release page. Links to the packages with older versions of Intel(R) TBB can be found in the download.md file.
The Master branch is empty and contains only README.md and download.md files.
tbb_<major_version> - branch for the new major version. All minor versions of the major release will be committed in this branch.
- Intel(R) TBB 2017 initial release goes to branch tbb_2017.
- Intel(R) TBB 2017 Update 1 will go to branch tbb_2017 too.
- Intel(R) TBB 2018 initial release will go to branch tbb_2018.
Сontact engineering team
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.