Outlook Social connector for Gravatar
This connector allows you to see the Gravatar picture of your email participants directly in Outlook 2010/2013. Please be aware the Microsoft has stopped supporting the integration point this add-in uses as of Outlook 2016 and it therefore no longer works.
- Extract a release ZIP into a folder of your liking
- Depending on whether you use 32 or 64 bit Outlook, execute the appropriate Install batch script
- When ever you move the files, you have to re-execute the install script
- Find a machine with Outlook 2010 or 2013 and Visual Studio (e.g. 2017)
- Clone the repo
- Load the SocialProvider.reg and the GravatarOSC/Other Stuff/EnableDebugging.reg
- Open Visual Studio as Administrator and open solution from repo
- Note: if you are not using 32bit Outlook 2013, you will have to adjust the executable path.
- Start using the Debug profile
- Copy install cmd's, the reg file and the dll's from the Release folder into a clean new folder
- ZIP it up and upload to GitHub
.NET Library for Gravatar
Fork of http://gravatarnet.codeplex.com to incorporate Gravatar profile support.