A tool for auditing SharePoint security settings and identifying common security holes.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Call specific functionality from the command-line:
sharepwn.py [-h] [-t T] [-p P] [-v] [-b] [-pe] [-u]
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-t T URL of the target SP site
-p P Port/Protocol to target (80 or 443)
-v Perform Version Detection
-b Perform Brute-Force Browsing
-pe Perform Enumeration via People Service
-u Perform Brute-Force User ID Search
- Service Discovery
- Version Identification
- User Enumeration
- System/Machine Account Discovery
- NTLM Authentication
- People Enumeration is not fully functional, primarily in success cases, as I need to stand up a testing environment in order to finish some of the details.
Short Term Development TO-DO items:
- Finish People Enumeration Success Parsing
- Finish support for Cookie-based Authentication
- Store/Save Results In Files or DB
Although I've written and released the initial development version of this tool myself, I am eager for any help in further development that I can get. I'm not a professional developer and could use the help! Create a Pull Request if you'd like to contribue something, or e-mail me at 0rigen[ at ]0rigen [d0t] net to discuss any work.