Symfony Content Management Framework
The Symfony CMF project makes it easier for developers to add CMS functionality to applications built with the Symfony2 PHP framework. Key development principles for the provided set of bundles are scalability, usability, documentation and testing.
- GitHub: https://github.com/symfony-cmf/symfony-cmf
- Sandbox: https://github.com/symfony-cmf/cmf-sandbox
- Web: http://cmf.symfony.com/
- Wiki: http://github.com/symfony-cmf/symfony-cmf/wiki
- Issue Tracker: http://cmf.symfony-project.org/redmine/
- IRC: irc://freenode/#symfony-cmf
- Users mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-cmf-users
- Devs mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-cmf-devs
This is the main repository containing some documentation as well as a composer file pulling together all core dependencies for the CMF.
If you just want to experiment with the CMF, the easiest is to use the CMF Sandbox which has everything set up and ready.