Hacking Stellar is an open-source e-book on Stellar, the decentralized payment network, which allows financial institutions, businesses, and individuals around the world to transact quickly and reliably.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. The Basics (draft)
- Chapter 2. Making Payments (draft)
- Chapter 3. Issuing Assets (draft)
- Chapter 4. Managing Signers (draft)
- Chapter 5. Trading on the DEX (draft)
- Chapter 6. Debugging Stellar (draft)
Possible future chapters (vote for your favourite)
- Chapter X. Building an Anchor
- Chapter X. Key management and security
- Chapter X. Hacking Stellar with Go
- Chapter X. How Stellar Works
- Chapter X. Appendix: Blockchains
We welcome all kinds of contributors -- reviewers, editors, and hackers to try out the examples and spot bugs.
If you'd like to support this project with lumens, send them to:
Hacking Stellar by Mohit Cheppudira is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.