VocableTrainer-Android is a vocable training software for the android platform. It provides traning with different modes, sessions and multiple lists.
There's also a PC version (less active developed)
- N:N vocable support (multiple meanings)
- "Additional" Column shown after solving (irregular verbs etc)
- A<->B Random training over multiple lists
- Stop/Continue training sessions at any time
- Classic mode, type in & verify
- Quick Mode, no typing
- Set repeat-amount of vocables in training
- Export/Import of lists to/from CSV files
- configurable CSV format
Bugs, Contribution etc
Feel free to open an Issue for ideas, bugs, localisation or feature requests. Or even better a PR.
- Docs ?!
- What about a localisation for X ?
I would appreciate a PR for localizations.
- What is this first
Default values weren't changed. It is therefore "0.0"
- The latest release is not on f-droid.
Please wait for f-droids build process to catch up.
- Playstore version
Google wants money for publishing a free app, as this project is done in my spare time I would have to pay for this by myself. (Side note: As I haven't started this project for myself & don't have a real use case I wouldn't even profit from a playstore version.)
VocableTrainer-Android is distributed under the Apache License, version 2.0.