This is my Home Assistant configuration folder. I am running HassOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B as my home automation platform.
My Smart Home
I own the following smart home systems and devices:
- Philips Hue
- 1x LightStrip+ 2m
- 5x Hue White & Color Ambiance E14 LED
- 4x Hue White & Color Ambiance E27 LED
- 6x Hue White E27 LED
- 10x Hue White GU10 LED
- 2x Wireless Dimming Switch
- 4x MotionSensor
- 1x Tap
- 4x Tado° Smart Thermostat
- Amazon Echo
- 2x Echo Dot
- 2x Echo
I also use Spotify Connect to listen to music in different rooms.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:100hz/home-assistant-config.git config
- Make changes with your favorite editor. I recommend Visual Studio Code with plugins installed like Sync-Rsync
- Sync the config to your Home Assisstant server, e.g. with
rsync. I use the the above plugin, see .vscode.
- Make sure to activate lovelace-ui.
- Restart your server and go to http://hassio.local:8123.
- Custom theme
- Custom widgets
The Hue sensor component is not developed by me, you can find it here.