Django REST Framework - User
User APP for Django REST Framework with API Views.
DRF User is a Django app that overrides default user app to provide additional attributes and functionalities. The
current stable version includes:
- JWT Support (Using Simple JWT)
- Mobile Number
- Single field for full name
- REST API to register
- REST API to login
- MultiModelBackend: User can login using either of mobile, email or username
- REST API to login with OTP (Same API endpoint as for OTP Verification; Set
is_login: truewhile sending JSON request)
- OTP Verification for mobile and email
- API to register / login with OTP (no pre-registration required)
- API to set user's profile image
- Mail sending feature upon successful registration
- SMS sending feature upon successful registration
- Change Password
- Update Profile
- Generic Configuration based on settings.py
- Signal based mails
- Mail based activation (optional alternative for OTP based activation)
- Social Auth Endpoints(Login using fb/google) (WIP)
- For more information on installation and configuration see the documentation at: https://drf-user.readthedocs.io/
To get the example project running do:
- Clone this repo
$ git clone https://github.com/101Loop/drf-user.git
- Go to
examplefolder in newly created directory
$ cd drf-user/example
- Create and activate virtual environment.
- Install requirements
(.venv) $ pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run testing server:
(.venv) $ python manage.py runserver
Take a look at
http://localhost:8000/swagger. Swagger will list all the APIs of drf-user.
- Please file bugs and send pull requests to the GitHub Repository and Issue Tracker. See CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
- For help and support please reach out to us on Slack.