فَرَح , "happiness, joy, gladness, gleefulness, joyful, joyfulness, merriment, rejoice."
- Clone/fork this repository.
- Add 'execute' permission to
chmod +x <file_name>)
- Enjoy (if no issue)
- Create new draft (unfortunately with zero template, just blank for now)
- Open existing post
- List available posts
- It works on my machine
- It helps my workflow
- Currently only solve my problem
- Use it carefully in case you need this
Why Using shell-script-only not X?
- Zero dependency
- Just to simplify my current workflow
Currently I'm using it for my Gatsby-based blog. And I don't know how to create
new post from cli via
gatsby (like what
hugo do). So, I create it.
Contributions are always welcome. Add some features or fix some bug.
I only know few shell script, if you think my code are bad, pls help me make it better by sending a PR :)
src/pages/post-title/index.mdoption (currently only
- Add publish feature (
git add <new post> && git commit -m 'whatever' && git push)
- Add delete feature (
git rm <existing_post>. Commit & push carefully and manually)