My machine should be isolated from any development, staging or even production environment while developing any software. For database, I frequently purge my database data and always avoid to using it by using Sqlite if possible.
All daemon services are managed by Homebrew services.
Does it spark joy?
I frequently delete any application that I don't use in 1 month. And always rely on application-level dependency instead of installing it globally
- Terminal using iTerm 2
- Package Management using Homebrew
- ZSH using OhMyZsh
- NodeJS using fnm
- Code Editor using neovim
- Source Control Management using Git
- Node-based dependency management using Yarn
- Primary database choice using Sqlite
- Secondary database choice using Postgres
- In-memory database choice using Redis
- Software deployment management using Docker
Node-based global binaries