Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
npm install --save-dev @11ty/eleventy
- WARNING npm package name has been renamed to use the
@11tyscope. Install using
@11ty/eleventy. Previous version (
eleventy-cli) is now deprecated (but still works as is). Sorry, y’all—for proper code organization and future maintenance I needed to pull that bandaid off as soon as possible.
- Tagged content and collections! Add a
tagslist to your front matter and use the
collections.tagNamevariables in your data. Read more about Collections and Tags
- Adds friendly warning message if you don’t meet minimum Node version requirement (version 8+)
- Worth noting explicitly that unlike Jekyll, files and directories that start with an underscore are processed.
- Adds continuous integration with Travis CI
A little help from my friends
With a pull request from @aakoch—thanks!
For our version naming pattern, major and minor versions are combined with https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eleventy