Eleventy is a Simpler Static Site Generator.
⭐️Starring us on GitHub! This will increase our project’s visibility on staticgen.com, a big giant list of static site generators. 🐦Follow us on Twitter @eleven_ty! 🎁Join 12 other lovely people and become an Eleventy Open Collective Supporter!
- Install to your Local project (preferred):
npm install @11ty/eleventy
- Already installed in your local project? Upgrade your version:
npm update @11ty/eleventy
- Want to install globally?
npm install -g @11ty/eleventy
- Already installed globally? Upgrade your Global version:
npm update -g @11ty/eleventy
- Read more about local versus global installation
- PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE Ruthlessly eliminates unnecessary renders for all template languages, build times are improved in v0.8.0. Median benchmark build time improved by up to 45% (Nunjucks) and by 25% (Liquid). Send a tweet to @eleven_ty to let us know if and how much your build times changed!
- Adds new directory option for a
layoutsdirectory separate from
includes. This optional feature was our top requested enhancement. Documentation, fixes #137
- More robust path joining (handles more edge cases in input/output/includes/data directories) PR from the amazing @kleinfreund! Fixes #376 #337
eleventyExcludeFromCollectionsoption to exclude a piece of content from all collections (think templated
sitemap.xmlfiles that you don’t want in
collections.all). Documentation, fixes #423
pagination. Without this feature, using pagination with
tagsonly adds your first page template to collections. Documentation. Read more discussion at #253
--pathprefixcommand line option was broken. (Configuration API for
pathPrefixwas working fine.) Fixes #384
- Eleventy wasn’t watching and reloading config files correctly. Fixes #340, #450
- Eleventy wasn’t processing
😱. Fixes #403
- Bumps handlebars minor version (exposed via npm audit) #424
- Bumps nunjucks minor version to remove postinstall-build deprecation notice #311