Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Gateway to Legend Version 0.10.0 Beta has now been released! The sucsessor to the first big public beta release comes with all planned map-making features implemented. Some features have not been completed yet, such as skills, and map-packs have not been finished yet. In most cases, walking off into areas not created will either duplicate previous areas or give a glitchy map to play on. In the final game, no map-packs released with the game will have these problems, although map-packs made improperly will.
Changes from v0.9.0b:
- Added proper dying handling
- Added mouse support to menus
- Added proper transition screen when loading a game
- Added a new event tile - Boss Door: When the boss assigned to that screen dies, all Boss Doors open for good.
- Reorganized event tiles to insert the Boss Door after the other doors
Two bugs have been noticed so far:
- Linux: After the movement part of an Animation script has completed, the game crashes.
- Linux: After quitting the game, cleanup will crash the game (essentially unnoticeable, but I'm still fixing it)
Download GatewayToLegend.zip if you are a Windows 7+ user.
Download GatewayToLegendbin.zip if you are a Linux/GNU or Mac user, a power user, or just want to easily download the source.