Note: barcodeWeb must be setup before using barcodeWebChrome.
- Download the latest version of the extension from the 'Releases' page
- Drag the downloaded extension and drag it onto the 'chrome://extensions' page to install.
- Configure your extension on the options page, point your address to your previously setup barcodeWeb setup.
- Uses highlighted text to make a SKU (useful with keyboard commands)
- Has a nifty keyboard shortcut (CTRL+B/CMD+B, configurable)
- Context Menu service
10.0.0.15/printer/. Must be directory which contains
printers.php, along with the rest of the barcodeWeb suite.
129ASDJ12389FASD, limited to barcodeWeb's maximum characters (e.g. 19)
Quantity: (default '1'), option to configure another default coming at a later date.
Printer: The default is saved in your browser whenever you print. Pulled from
Activate the extension: (default "CMD+B" on OS X, "CTRL+B" on Windows and Linux). Activates the extension.