PS3 Disc Dumper
This is a small utility to make decrypted copies of the PS3 game discs, suitable for use in emulators.
- Compatible blu-ray drive
- Disc must have decryption key, either in redump database or in the IRD Library
- For binary release you might need to install .NET Core prerequisites
Supported OS versionsand
.NET Core dependenciessections in documentation
- For source release you will need to have .NET Core 3.1 SDK installed on your machine
How to use
ps3-disc-dumperexecutable in the folder you want your dumps to be in (GUI version has configurable settings)
- Insert a PS3 disc in the compatible drive
- On Linux open terminal in the folder where you put the binary
$ chmod +x ps3-disc-dumperto make it executable
- Mount the disc (either through file manager or manually
$ mountit to
- Start the dumper
- Wait for it to complete
By default all files will be copied in the folder where the dumper was started from (
.\[BLUS12345] Game Title\).
You can pass an optional parameter with the path if you want to dump in a custom location. This is mostly useful when ran from sources with
$ dotnet run.
If you have custom key or IRD file, you can put it in local cache (
.\ird\ on Windows,
~/.config/ps3-disc-dumper/ird/ on Linux).
Logs can be found in
/logs/ on Windows or in
~/.config/ps3-disc-dumper/logs/ on Linux.
There are different ways to get the dumper work:
- precompiled binaries
- make it executable on Linux, then simply run it
- running from sources:
$ git clone https://github.com/13xforever/ps3-disc-dumper.git
$ cd UI.Console
$ dotnet run