Sliding-Puzzle is a homebrew game for the 3DS, made mostly in Lua with LövePotion, and partially with java (for the setup of custom puzzles).
- 3x3 Slide-Puzzle (Skull Kid Theme)
- Custom 3x3 Slide-Puzzle (Default Theme/Kirby Theme if CIA)
- 4x4 Slide-Puzzle (Samus Theme)
- Custom 4x4 Slide-Puzzle (Default Theme/Pikmin Theme if CIA)
- 5x5 Slide-Puzzle (Mario and Luigi Theme)
- Custom 5x5 Slide-Puzzle (Default Theme/Animal Crossing Theme if CIA)
- Debug 3x3 Slide-Puzzle (Can be enabled from main menu with L+R+B)
- All puzzle layouts randomized (Every time)
- Timer to keep track of time (On every puzzle)
- Jar executable and instructions in each of the custom puzzle folders to set up a custom theme (Folders Custom3x3, Custom4x4, and Custom5x5)
- 'D-Pad' controls cursor movement on the main menu, when paused, and in every puzzle.
- 'Start' pauses the current puzzle, and switches to the pause menu on the main menu.
- 'A' selects an option when in a menu, and moves a puzzle piece (if it can be moved).
- Sometimes crashes when selecting a puzzle from the main menu (both 3DSX and CIA).
Gbatemp Thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sliding-puzzle.486657/