Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 2.170213.0 - February 13nd, 2017
- Critical update to how parameters are ordered. Complex queries may have failed due to parameters not binding correctly.
Version 2.170122.0 - January 22nd, 2017
- cubeSQL plugin will freeze up when trying to bind empty String/Text parameters. Offset this by binding Null if the String/Text field is blank.
Version 2.1611.70 - November 7th, 2016
- The SQLdeLite.Record.CreateInsertStatement() method now escapes single quotes properly.
- Int64's are handled property in 64-bit builds.
- cubeSQL does required ordered parameters.
- Introspection now uses the base type of the database object. This allows you to sub-class the database class without issue.
Version 2.1610.310 - October 31st, 2016
- Fixed issue with SQLdeLite.Record.CreateInsertStatement() where strings with ' in it were not properly escaped breaking the query.
Sorting fix for PostgreSQL and Valentina Parameters do not need to be sorted based on the position they appear in PostgreSQL and Valentina. The reason is because both PostgreSQL and Valentina use numbered parameters and the numbers can be out of sequence.