Team 1757 - Wolverines' robot code for the 2017 FIRST STEAMWORKS game challenge. Main robot code is written in Java based off of WPILib's command-based control system. Onboard Arduino code is written in Arduino C.
The code is divided into several packages based off of the command-based structure.
All required library blobs are included in the
Compiled javadocs are in the
doc/ directory. Open the
doc/index.html file to view it.
Gear scorer (active)
Onboard arduino for LED control
- NavX-MXP (gyroscope, accelerometer)
- Lifecam 3000 (vision source)
- Maxbotix MB1013 (ultrasonic rangefinder)
- Sourced from 2x Lifecam 3000 cameras
- Processed through GRIP running on DriverStation PC
- Closed-loop translation and rotation control for perfect alignment with gear and boiler targets
- 'administrative' driver classes
- High-level representations of physical hardware systems
- Interface between highest-level Commands and lowest-level hardware
- Represent in-game actions at the highest level of abstraction
- Any utility classes for PID control or improving hardware functionality
For a more complete breakdown of the code structure, see blog post.
DISTANCE_MAX_MM) : Final constants
defaultUnit) : Instance variables
kInches) : enum instances