We're so glad you're thinking about contributing to an 18F open source project! If you're unsure about anything, just ask — or submit your issue or pull request anyway. The worst that can happen is we'll politely ask you to change something. We appreciate all friendly contributions.
One of our goals is to ensure a welcoming environment for all contibutors to our projects. Our staff follows the 18F Code of Conduct, and all contributors should do the same.
Submitting a pull request
Here are a few guidelines to follow when submitting a pull request:
- Create a GitHub account or sign in to your existing account.
- Fork this repo into your GitHub account (or just clone it if you're an 18F team member). Read more about forking a repo here on GitHub: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/
- Create a branch that lightly defines what you're working on (for example, add-styles).
- Write tests for your plugin, and ensure they pass.
- Submit your pull request against the
Have questions or need help with setup? Open an issue here https://github.com/18F/18F-stylelint.
The rest of this project is in the public domain
The rest of this project is in the worldwide public domain.
This project is in the public domain within the United States, and copyright and related rights in the work worldwide are waived through the CC0 1.0 Universal public domain dedication.
All contributions to this project will be released under the CC0 dedication. By submitting a pull request, you are agreeing to comply with this waiver of copyright interest.