Shell script to install a 1X2 Coin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04. Use it on your own risk.
git clone https://github.com/1X2coin/1X2coin-install/ cd 1X2coin-install bash 1x2coin-install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet:
- Open the 1X2 Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 1000 1X2 to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
1x2coin-cli getinfo 1x2coin-cli mnsync status 1x2coin-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop 1X2Coin , run one of the following commands as root:
Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04:
systemctl status 1X2Coin # To check the service is running. systemctl start 1X2Coin # To start 1X2Coin service. systemctl stop 1X2Coin #To stop 1X2Coin service. systemctl is-enabled 1X2Coin # To check whether 1X2Coin service is enabled on boot or not.