The simplest way to record MIDI.
- Records right away, no install or setup required. Automatically connects to new MIDI devices.
- Visualizes notes, pitch bends, and instrument changes, as you play.
- Recovers recordings in case the browser crashes, or you close the tab by accident, or refresh the page, or there's a power outage.
If you've got a MIDI keyboard, plug it in and try out the app!
MIT-licensed. See LICENSE.md
- Install Git and Node.js if you don't already have them installed.
- Clone the repository.
- Open a terminal in the project directory.
npm ito install dependencies.
npm startto start a live server and automatically recompile coffeescript on changes.
See the issue tracker, and
TODO comments in the source code.