Map your mind without ugly boxes.
This is that good of a mind mapping application (yet).
Minmap is a magical multiplayer minimal mind mapping app. Less distracting UI means a stronger focus on content.
- FIXME: tabbing to a node or typing or creating a node at the edge of the screen scrolls in the default broken way
- FIXME: flinging the view and then starting a drag, waiting for the view to move, and then dragging resets the view and looks bad; maybe velocity should be canceled when starting a drag
- FIXME: In MS IE and MS Edge the cursor gets left behind when dragging
- Traversing up/down, left/right
- Links (pasting plain, creating from existing text, editing existing links...)
- Maybe not underline: underline is for links
- Images (drag and drop to either "upload" or upload)
- Prevent XSS
- Use something better than
- Why ContentEditable is Terrible
- Still needs to carry undos/redos between nodes
- Undo/redo buttons?
- Subtle blobby highlight around nodes
- Add text
- Change color
- Handle being logged out or being on a document without an
- Unobtrusive savedness notification
- User presence
- Cursors and selections
- Pointers to where someone is in the document
- GUI to manage documents
- Look for new images added, listen for onload and reposition immediately
- Store history and allow rolling back changes
- Chrome app
- Better font(s)?
- Mobile support
- Optimize app load time
- Rename repo
- Maybe add a mindmap minimap to Minmap