- v1.3.0: migrations, cross-database, validations, new listener notation, ...
- v1.2.1: changes some defaults and some interfaces
- v1.0.0: complete rewrite
- Schema definition
- Schema synchronization/dropping
- Easy definition of class/instance methods
- Instance saving/updating/dropping
- Asynchronous library
- Importing definitions from single files
Documentation, Examples and Updates
You can find the documentation and announcements of updates on the project's website. If you want to know about latest development and releases, follow me on Twitter. Also make sure to take a look at the examples in the repository. The website will contain them soon, as well.
I'm glad to get pull request if any functionality is missing or something is buggy. But please ... run the tests before you send me the pull request.
In order to run the tests, just do
npm install, which will install jasmine. Please add tests to your pull requests. This is how you start the tests: