Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Arduino + W5100 - All in One Gateway
Arduino + IR + RF + BT + DHT
Note: Gateways can be used separately. Follow this Link for a quick overview about all Modules and possible Combinations.
- Arduino UNO (tested with only one gateway at a time), Mega (tested), Duelmilanove Atmega328(tested)
- W5100 shield (tested) or other ethernet module
|Module||Purpose||Where to Buy|
|DHT11||Temperature and Humidity||parts list|
|DHT22||Temperature and Humidity||parts list|
|HM 10 Keyes bluetooth module||Bluetooth||parts list|
|SRX882||433Mhz Receiver||parts list|
|STX882||433Mhz Transmitter||parts list|
- or alternative the XD RF 5V & FS1000A
- IR Gateway: an infrared diode for emitting
- IR Gateway: a transistor 2N2222
- IR Gateway: a 330 ohms resistor (connecting to Pin 9)
- IR Gateway: a 220 ohms resistor (limit current to LED)
- IR Gateway: an infrared receiver
- Arduino IDE 1.8.1 or higher with board manager Arduino AVR boards 1.6.17 or higher
- An MQTT broker (like mosquitto)
For the libraries take the version linked into Libraries folder
|Module Pin||Arduino RX Pin||Arduino TX Pin|
|IR Receive Module||D2||-|
|IR Send Module||-||D9|
|RF (433Mhz) Receive Module||D3||-|
|RF (433Mhz) Send Module||-||D4|
Define the pins you want to use for your gateways into each 'config_XX.h`. Example so as to define the pin of your RF receiver and transmitter if you don't use the ones per defaults go to config_RF.h
Vcc pin of the emitters, HM-10 and the receivers to a 5V supply source Ground pins of the emitters and the receivers to the ground of the supply source.
The schema below present the wiring for an Arduino Uno, nevertheless it is strongless advised to go for an Arduino Mega if you want to use more than one gateway.
The IR setup can work with bc547 and a 4x3 LED-Matrix.