Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ESP8266 IR Send and Receive
ESP8266 - IR Send and Receive
Note: Gateways can be used separately. Follow this Link for a quick overview about all Modules and possible Combinations.
- ESP8266, NodeMCU V1 (tested), NodeMCU V3(tested) or Wemos D1 mini (tested)
- IR Gateway: an infrared diode for emitting
- IR Gateway: a transistor 2N2222
- IR Gateway: a 330 ohms resistor (connecting to D0)
- IR Gateway: a 220 ohms resistor (limit current to LED)
- IR Gateway: an infrared receiver
|Module Pin||NodeMCU / ESP8266 RX Pin||NodeMCU / ESP8266 TX Pin|
|IR Receive Module||D4||-|
|IR Send Module||-||D0|
Vcc pin of the ESP8266, the IR Emitter and IR Receiver to a 5V supply source
Ground pins of the ESP8266, the Transistor and IR Receiver to the ground of the supply source.
The IR setup can work with bc547 and a 4x3 LED-Matrix.
For the libraries take the version linked into Lib folder
If you want to use this gateway uncomment in user_config
For your first tests comment the others Zgateway and config files.