DEPRECATED REPO => Use Krossboard Kubernetes Operator instead.
Krossboard provides an advanced & centralized resource usage analytic and accounting for multiple Kubernetes. The Kubernetes clusters can be on premises and/or in the cloud, self-deployed or managed.
- Multi-Kubernetes Data Collection: Krossboard periodically collects raw metrics related to containers, pods and nodes from each Kubernetes cluster it handles. The built-in data collection period is 5 minutes.
- Powerful Analytics Processing: Krossboard internally processes raw metrics to produce insightful Kubernetes usage accounting and analytics metrics. The analytics data are tracked on a hourly-basis, per namespace, per cluster, and globally.
- Insightful Usage Accounting: Krossboard periodically processes usage accounting, per namespace and per cluster. By the default, the UI displays accounting the following periods without any additioanl configuration: daily accounting for the last 14 days, monthly for the ast 12 months.
- REST API: Krossboard exposes the analytics data it generates to third-party systems thanks to REST APIs.
- Easy to deploy: The Krossboard operator is deployable in a couple of minutes.
- Extensible analytics/reports: Krossboard enables REST API to expose the analytics data it generates to third-parties analytics systems in CSV or JSON format.
- Setup Krossboard for Multi-Cloud or Cross-Kubernetes Distributions
- Setup Krossboard for Amazon EKS
- Setup Krossboard for Azure AKS
- Setup Krossboard for Google GKE
Open to Contributions
This repository provides release packages, scripts and built-in configuration files used to set up Krossboard.
We encourage feedback and always make our best to handle any issues as fast as possible. Don't hesitate to submit issues or feature requests.