Welcome to the first release of DragonEggDrop of 2018! ... wait... it's almost 2019 already? Oh... well this is awkward. Better late than never, I suppose. Anyways, I am proud to release DragonEggDrop 1.5.0 which provides a few bug fixes and a small feature which I'm sure some will appreciate. I would like to thank those creating tickets on the GitHub repository, creating forks and starring the project. It all helps a lot.
While this is a 1.5.0 release, it should be noted that there are two 1.5.0 versions; regular and legacy. Between the two versions, changelogs are identical aside from the fact that the legacy version supports 1.9.x - 1.12.x (will be housed on the
legacy branch) and the regular version supports Minecraft 1.13.x which will remain on the
master branch and be supported for the foreseeable future. You are currently reading the release notes for the regular release of 1.5.0 which will be receiving updates for the foreseeable future.
To clarify, this version will not support Minecraft 1.9.x - 1.12.x. If you are looking for the 1.9.x - 1.12.x version, please see release 1.5.0-legacy. Upon the coming of 2019, the
legacy branch and builds will be unsupported entirely. At which point I ask you to please consider updating your server.
- Add support for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.13.1
- Drop support for Minecraft 1.9.x - 1.12.x
- Fix an IllegalArgumentException thrown in the console when dragons are spawned outside of the end
- Fixed issue #10. Malformed JSON in the default dragon templates
- (#8) Added time suffixes for all time-related configuration options. For example, 2w3d12h10m15s = 2 weeks, 3 days, 12 hours, 10 minutes and 15 seconds. Default configuration values have been updated accordingly