This is a minor release for DragonEggDrop to address a few issues with the most recent release, as well as better support for Spigot 1.16.1. As such, this build DOES NOT support Spigot 1.15.2 or below and you should update your server to a more modern version of 1.16.1 using BuildTools as it relies on some changes to Spigot's text component API among other things.
IMPORTANT: If you are using PlaceholderAPI, this version will ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE version 2.10.7 of PAPI. Because PAPI had a large update that may have broken a few plugins, if you are incapable of updating your version of PAPI, please do not update DragonEggDrop. These two should be updated simultaneously. If you do not use PAPI, you may disregard this notice.
- Add a
/dragontemplate <template> generatelootargument to generate the loot table of the specified template. A chest will be placed at the feet of the player running the command.
dragoneggdrop.command.template.generateloot, default to
- CAUTION: Changed permission nodes for commands
- Update to Placeholder API 2.10.7 (versions before this will no longer work)
- Players that do not have permission for a command will no longer see them suggested
/dragonrespawn template getargument has been removed.
/dragonrespawn template [world]will suffice (where
- Fix NullPointerException under rare conditions where a 1.15.2 world was converted to 1.16.1
- Fix loot table item lores and names not translating colour codes
- Fix enchanted books not properly applying the
"enchantments"tag in loot tables
- Fix use of deprecated hover text component API
- Fix NinjaStix not being listed as a project contributor in the plugin's description file
- (#33) Fix various placeholders not working if PAPI was not installed, despite being a soft dependency