How to contribute to Swiss Crowdfunder
First off, thank you for considering contributing to Swiss Crowdfunder. It’s people like you that make Swiss Crowdfunder such a great tool.
Did you find a bug?
Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching on GitHub under Issues.
If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
We have good quality assurance and an established workflow. This is it:
- Open a new GitHub pull request
- In the form of a User Story (As
<persona>, [When I
<state>], I want
<something>, so that
- New Branch in Git
- Naming: (feature|bugfix|chore)/short-description
- Develop / Test Locally until tests pass on CI
- Create Merge Request on Gitlab to Integration.
- Core Team: Merge to Integration, deploy and accept the Issue on Github
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
Swiss Crowdfunder Team