CoiniumServ mining pool will keep developing by Luxcore dev.
CoiniumServ is a high performance, extremely efficient, platform-agnostic, easy to setup pool server implementation. It features stratum and vanilla services, reward, payment, share processors, vardiff & ban managers, user-friendly embedded web-server & front-end and a full-stack API.
Embedded web frontend
Latest release: v1.0.0
Start by checking our Getting Started guide for installation instructions for *nix and Windows.
- Platform Agnostic; unlike other pool-servers, CoiniumServ doesn't dictate platforms and can run on anything including Windows, Linux or MacOS.
- High Performance; Designed to be fast & efficient, CoiniumServ can handle dozens of pools together.
- Modular & Flexible; Designed to be modular since day one so that you can implement your very own ideas.
- Free & Open-Source; Best of all CoiniumServ is open source and free-to-use. You can get it running for free in minutes.
- Easy to Setup; We got your back covered with our guides & how-to's.
- Multiple pools & ports
- Multiple coin daemon connections
- Supports POW (proof-of-work) coins
- Supports POS (proof-of-stake) coins
PHI, Scrypt, SHA256d, X11, X13, X14, X15, X17, Blake, Fresh, Fugue, Groestl, Keccak, NIST5, Scrypt-OG, Scrypt-N, SHA1, SHAvite3, Skein, Qubit
- show_message support
- block template support
- generation transaction support
- transaction message (txMessage) support
- Getwork [experimental]
- Hybrid mode (redis + mysql)
- MPOS compatibility (mysql)
Embedded Web Server
- Customizable front-end
- Full stack json-api
- ✔ Vardiff support
- ✔ Ban manager (that can handle miners flooding with invalid shares)
- ✔ Share & Payment processor, Job Manager