Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Adding a locale
- Create a
<locale>.ymlfile in config/ using the relevant two-letter ISO language code.
en.yml for English,
fr.yml for French, etc.
en.ymlas a reference to translate the variables
- Include your locale in
- available_locales in the application_helper
- the application configuration
- the first line in your language file
- Get the country image for your language from this dropbox folder, rename it to match the name of the locale, and place it in
- Don't forget to add the translated version of your language in
If you then run the application, you should see an option for the language (along with the flag image next to it) in the Language dropdown!