Developed by Alexey Lysenko firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report bugs and provide any possible patches directly to this repository.
If you would like to order additional development, contact Alexey Lysenko over email email@example.com directly.
- connects to Kazoo whapp blackhole;
- listens for incoming calls;
- queries third party server whether it knows anything about caller's number;
- Pop's Up window with provided info.
- written in Qt which promises to be crossplatform application (tested on Linux and Windows);
- is NOT production ready, but intended to be a simple example of using blachole whapp (please note, that blackhole whapp doesn't support secure connectoin over SSL yet; check KAZOO-2632).