This page is a work-in-progress as well as our documentation. As you begin your journey with Kazoo please consider typing out what you learn and submitting it back for others. If you are unable to create markdown files or don't know proper
git procedures don't worry! Just contact us and we will work to incorporate your notes into the docs.
Getting started with Kazoo depends on what you are looking to do with it but almost always starts with installation. Once you have your platform up and running check bellow for some highlighted documents based on your goals.
Here are some general resources to keep handy and enjoy your experience with Kazoo!
- Join us at KazooCon!
- Visit the community site
- Bugs and feature requests can be found here
- Feel free to drop a line to the dev mailing list or the users mailing list
- Read Github's great introduction to forking repos and pull requests.
- Check out some existing SDKs PHP | PYTHON | RUBY
- Learn you some Erlang!
- Bookmark this awesome Erlang reference/docs site
- Check out the FreeSWITCH documentation
- Take a look at the Kamailio documentation
- Learn all about AMQP basics
- Get introduced to CouchDB/Bigcouch