Kazoo Callflow tests
These tests are intended to ensure basic Kazoo functions works as expected, including REST API to manipulate Kazoo entities.
Basic functions are (brief overview):
- Devices are able to register and can make calls to each other and offnet resource
- Users can call each other devices
- Call forwarding works for user/devices
- Call parking and retrieving works as expected
- Users can leave and listen to voicemails
- Ring groups works as expected, with users and devices mixed
- Conferences works as expected: user can join as member/moderator, participant can mute/deaf himself
- And many more, see test files
In order to run them you need to have MakeBusy instance working.