rm composer.lock && composer install --prefer-dist --no-scripts to merge the upgrade.
Laravel and AngularJS Starter Application
This is a repo for a starter application for a Single Page Application featuring the modern Laravel PHP framework and Google’s acclaimed front-end framework AngularJS. Just download and install and you have a good foundation for building any application.
- Single Page Application
- HTML5 mode URLs
- Optimized Laravel and AngularJS routes
- You kind of don’t need to care about routes, they work automatically as you add new views. Still allows for flexibility if you plan any special routes.
- Flexible, extensible, clean
- Token-based (tymondesigns/jwt-auth)
- Persistent local storage
- Larevel Elixir readily configured
- Versioning of CSS and JS files (cache busting)
- CSS and JS files will be included automatically
- A whole ready CRUD architecture
- Comes with Bootstrap and AngularJS configured to work together at their best
- And more... have a try!
git clone https://github.com/Zemke/starter-laravel-angular.git
composer install --prefer-dist
.env.example according to your environment and save as
An application key can be generates with the command
php artisan key:generate.
Run these commands to create the tables within the database you have already created.
php artisan migrate:install
php artisan migrate:refresh
To provide the JS and CSS files and to keep track of changes to these files:
gulp && gulp watch
To start the PHP built-in server:
php -S localhost:8080 -t public/
Now you can browse the site http://localhost:8080.
- PHP >= 5.4