Short code snippets for all your development needs
- Visit our website to view our snippet collection.
- Search for snippets that suit your needs. You can search by name, tag, language or using a snippet's description. Just start typing a term and see what comes up.
- Browse all snippets or individual snippet collections for each topic.
- Click on each snippet card to view the whole snippet, including code, explanation and examples.
- You can copy code blocks on any snippet card, using the copy button at the top right.
- If you like the project, give it a star. It means a lot to the people maintaining it.
- If you want to help us improve, take a minute to read the Contribution Guidelines first.
- Use the relevant
template.mdto add new snippets to each collection.
- If you find a problem with a specific snippet, please open an issue.
- If you find a problem with the website, please open an issue.
- This repository is maintained by the 30 seconds of code organization on GitHub.
- All snippets are licensed under the CC-BY-4.0 License, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Logos, names and trademarks are not to be used without the explicit consent of the owners of the 30 seconds of code GitHub organization.
- Our website is powered by Netlify, Astro & GitHub.