3DRacers 3D Models and STLs
3DRacers is the first 3D Printed Racing Game, Smartphone-driven and Arduino-compatible
Here you can find the latest STLs and 3D models of the cars.
Also, you can preview and customize you car online with our editor: http://www.3dracers.com/editor
- Race with your friends (up to 1000 players)
- Drive with the Android/Iphone app or the 3D printed remote
- Watch real time score boards and lap times: each car has a sensor that detect specially designed gates.
- Re-program the Arduino core inside each car to unlock new features from the community
More info on: 3DRacers website
Follow us on Twitter: @3dracers and on our community forum.
Author: Marco D'Alia @madarco
- stl: the latest 3D printable models of each car, fully functional models
- minis: static models: a scaled version of the cars for display only. You'll also find there the car accessories (bumpers, spoilers, wheels, etc.)
- customization: The holes and pins to use to design your own accessories. For the template to create a 3DRacers car body see: Model Template
The PCB board
3DRacers is Open Source an Open Hardware, check out also the PCB board sources
Want to contribute? Great!
Just fork this repo or create an issue. Also, follow the community forum
- Complete the latest fixes on the parametric model to accomodate the latest changes.
- Slice all the car chassis so that the parametric model can generate all the cars.
Creative Commons Share-Alike 4.0
Open Software, Hell Yeah!