- Support for sorting the top-level features in a CityGML export based on one or more simple thematic attribute.
It should be possible to define the sorting criteria using the XML query language, e.g. as new
4.2.2 - 2019-08-06
- Added config option to suppress the product information header comment.
- Moved input and output file information from internal config to external API.
4.2.1 - 2019-04-17
- Added the
-pid-filecommand-line argument to create a file storing the process ID of the Importer/Exporter at the provided path. This can be useful to check whether the Importer/Exporter is running or to issue a
killcommand to end it.
- Added GUI warning dialogs if a Importer/Exporter module does not support ADEs registered in the database.
- Updated Spreadsheet Plugin to version 3.1.2.
- Updated ADE Manager Plugin to version 1.1.2.
- Updated 3DCityDB-Web-Map to version 1.7.1.
distinctto complex SQL queries to avoid exporting duplicates of a top-level feature.
- Fixed memory leak when importing ZIP files.
- Fixed database schema mapping to correctly support qualified XML attributes in CityGML and ADE XML schemas.
- Fixed NPE in XPath parser.
4.2 - 2019-02-13
- Reworked Plugin API to support non-GUI plugins. #78
CityGMLExportExtensionas a first non-GUI extension point for plugins. Using this extension, a plugin receives and can process all CityGML features before they are written to the output file. Besides using XSLT stylesheets for CityGML exports, this adds another way of having full control over the output.
- Due to the changes to the Plugin API, make sure to only use plugins built for this version.
- Property projections can now also be defined for abstract feature types.
- Added possibility to define a gml:id prefix for the UUIDs that are created during CityGML imports.
- Added config options to control the writing of
gml:Envelopeelements on features and the root
- Added config options to define XML prefixes and schema locations for the CityGML output file.
- Fixed broken feature type filter for CityGML imports. #75
- Fixed NPE in
GeometryConverterwhen using affine transformations during CityGML imports. #77
- The CLI version of the Importer/Exporter now returns an exit code of 1 on failures.
- Updated citygml4j to 2.9.1.
4.1 - 2019-01-09
- Added support for using SQL queries and XML-based filter expressions in CityGML exports. Please refer to the documentation to learn more about the new filter capabilities.
- Added support for importing CityGML data from ZIP/GZIP files and for exporting CityGML content to ZIP/GZIP files. #62, #63
- Added a counter and a progress bar to spreadsheet exports. #50
- Due to changes in the Google Maps API license and usage terms, the Google services now require an API key
(read more here). This affects the map window
and the KML/COLLADA/glTF export of the Importer/Exporter, where Google services are used for address searches and for
retrieving height values from the Google Earth terrain model. #61
- If you want to continue using the Goolge services, then enter your Google API key in the corresponding global preferences dialog that has been added in this release.
- The map window now uses OSM Nominatim as the default geocoding service, so no need for a Google API key.
- Querying height values from the Google Earth terrain model in KML/COLLADA/glTF exports requires the Google Elevation service though. Simply deactivate this option if you do not have an API key.
- When running on Java 9 or higher, the following warning was printed to the console:
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector. This JAXB issue has been resolved in this release by updating to citygml4j 2.8.1.
- Fixed SQL error when querying the highest LOD of
PlantCoverobjects in KML/COLLADA/glTF exports. #72
- Fixed error in spreadsheet exports when column titles have leading and trailing whitespaces. #65
- Fixed bug when using the Importer/Exporter installer in non-GUI installations. #47, #64
- Fixed NPE when using a local cache for CityGML exports.
- Fixed NPE when exporting appearances without textures.
- Fixed CityGML writer to use default namespaces in tiled exports.
- Upgrade to latest PostgreSQL driver v42.2.5 and PostGIS driver v2.3.0.
- Upgrade to latest Oracle driver 18.3.
4.0 - 2018-09-18
- Added new extension mechanism to support arbitrary CityGML ADEs.
- Added new ADE manager plugin to dynamically extend a 3DCityDB instance with support for a given CityGML ADE.
- Added support for connecting to different database schemas with the same user.
- Added support for XSL transformations on CityGML imports and exports.
- New database operation panel to change the spatial reference system used in the database (incl. optional coordinate transformation).
- New database operation panel to show supported ADEs.
- Added support for importing CityGML files with flat hierarchies.
- Added support for importing gml:MultiGeometry objects consisting only of surfaces. #28
- Improved parsing of xAL addresses on CityGML imports.
- New LoD filter for CityGML exports.
- Added query language for CityGML exports.
- Added support for exporting to glTF v2.0.
collada2gltfto latest version 2.1.3.
- Added styling of log messages on the console window.
- Introduced XML-based schema mapping file to denote the mapping of XML schema elements onto relational structures.
- Source code has been split into modules that are available as Maven artifacts from Bintray.
- Switched from Ant to Gradle as build system.
- Fixed bug when resolving geometry Xlinks and replacing gml:ids.
- Fixed bug in BBOX calculation on CityGML imports.
ConcurrentLockManagerto avoid concurrent modification issues.
- Fixed bug in PlantCover importer.
- Fixed bug in tiled CityGML exports.
- Fixed KML/COLLADA/glTF export query for LandUse. #52
- Fixed NPE in LandUse exporter. #51
- Replaced DOS paths in KML network links. #31
- Fixed bug in handling of surface_geometries with multiple surface_data. #25
- Fixed KML/COLLADA/glTF export of appearances with more than one theme. #24
- 3DCityDB Docker images are now available for a range of 3DCityDB versions to support continuous integration workflows.