Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Remove the
timeout listener, could cause double connect events / fn calls.
- Adding missing
timeout listener. See #9
- Added support for configurable options.
- Fixed a bug where broken connections were briefly added to the pool
- Changed the way how we inherit from the
EventEmitter prototype to combat
potential memory leaks. See #5
- Fixed a socket leak that was caused by incorrectly splicing an array. It
removed the first item from the pool instead of item that was found using
indexOf. See #2
- Small fix for the isAvailable method, returns a larger availability. See #1