The current running version of Versions
Read in a configuration file and merge it with our internal configuration.
- path String
Listen instructs Versions to setup the static server. This function should
only be called once you are done with all your modifications.
- port Number Optional port number, if you didn't set in a config file
- callback Function Callback for when the server has started
Checks if the client allows
x based on the details from the given
- what String What do we need to test for
- req Request HTTP server request
Read out the configuration.
- key String
Updates a configuration value and emits a
- key String Configuration property that needs to be updated
- to Mixed The new value
Merge in objects.
- target Object The object that receives the props
- additional Object Extra object that needs to be merged in the target
Iterate over a collection. When you return false, it will stop the iteration.
- collection Mixed Either an Array or Object.
- iterator Function Function to be called for each item
Establish a connection with a Versions server so it can sync version numbers
between the server and clients.
- server String The domain name of the Versions server.
- options Object Connection options.
Clean up all internal connections and references.
- callback Function