A Twitch chat client for chat moderators. The goal is to offer chat moderators any useful features that can be done with just the client and Twitch's chat servers.
- Hotkey to pause chat scrolling (CTRL) to avoid misclicks
- Regex-supported highlight and ignore rules
- Tab-complete for usernames and emotes
- Channel mode indicators (emote- and subscriber-only, slow, r9k)
- Chatters list (popout to another tool)
- Name color corrections to make them easier to read (optional setting)
- Prevent /clear (optional setting)
- Custom stylesheet setting to change colors (or anything else, really)
- Channel-specific setting profiles in addition to the default
Dependencies not included in this repository
Should you wish to host this on your site, you'll need to change the client ID in app.js and get the dependencies below.