Join our Gitter Chat Room to participate in the project or ask your questions about Weblocks.
This branch contains following branches
- Move from raw Hunchentoot to Clack.
- Refactor dependencies processing.
- Write easy to understand, working tutorials.
- Make jquery backend default.
- Extract all widgets into a separate system and make them use bootstrap by default.
Moving to Clack and Ningle
Will be able to use different http servers, not only Hunchentoot.
(md5 (hunchentoot::create-random-string 10 36))
What to replace
An File Upload
How to do this with clack and ningle???
How to run tests
or you can run test for some package:
From command line:
Changes from master branch
There were very many refactorings. Check
After some issues were resolved, I've got this result running stefil tests:
Test Report for WEBLOCKS-SUITE: 366 tests run, 732 Errors.
Started to port tests to Prove.
Licensed under the LLGPL License.