Tools for tasks common to several of 46 OkuMen's romhacking projects.
- pachy98.py - A flexible patcher for JP PC game disk images. Distributed as Pachy98.exe.
- disk.py - Wrapper for NDC for reading disk images, and extracting/inserting files.
- patch.py - Wrapper for xdelta3 for generating and applying patches.
- dump.py - Classes for dumps of text and pointers.
- dumper.py - Roughly dumps uncompressed text from a disk into an Excel sheet.
- lzss.py - Utilities for Rusty LZSS compression and decompression. Not yet adapted for other uses.
- rominfo.py - Skeleton/boilerplate for new romhacking projects.
- Python 3.5
- Python module "Bitstring"