The LambdaTest was a small Scala library, written in a functional style, to write test suites for Scala code. It was developed between Nov 2016 and May 2018. 47 Degrees has discontinued the development and maintenance of this library. The source code is left here for those interested in studying it.
LambdaTest is a testing library for Scala code.
LambdaTest has the following features.
- Written entirely in Scala.
- Fully functional using immutable testing state.
- Simple with relatively little code (less than 1K lines of Scala).
- Easy to customize and extend.
- Can include ScalaCheck properties as tests.
- Tests can be run either via SBT or directly.