NOTE: Please ensure you're using the correct branch. Use the master branch for OJS 3.x
Plugin to enable the integration with ReviewerCredits (tested with OJS 188.8.131.52)
Copyright © 2015-2018 University of Pittsburgh
Copyright © 2014-2018 Simon Fraser University Library
Copyright © 2003-2018 John Willinsky
Licensed under GPL 2 or better.
Contributed by 4Science (http://www.4science.it).
Integration with ReviewerCredits via REST API. This plugin implements the following features:
- Create and approve a Peer Review Claim on the ReviewerCredits website;
Install from user interface:
- Download the code from the repository and make a 'tar.gz' archive.
- From the user interface page 'plugins' as administrator click on 'Upload A New Plugin'.
NB: to use the installation from the user interface, the 'plugins' directory must be writeable from the webserver user.
- Copy the source into the PKP product's plugins/generic/reviewerCredits folder.
tools/upgrade.php upgradeto allow the system to recognize the new plugin.
- Enable this plugin within the administration interface.
- The Journal manager must insert the ReviewerCredits Journal credentials into the plugin settings. To obtain them the Journal must be a user of ReviewerCredits website.