Hubot Skype Adapter
This is the Skype adapter for hubot that allows you to communicate with hubot through Skype.
hubot-skypeas a dependency in your hubot's
- Install dependencies with
- Install Python dependancy
- Log into a Skype client on the same machine you are running hubot
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a skype
The Skype adapter works by communicating through a locally running skype client. You need to create a Skype account for your bot, and log into it on a Skype client running on the same machine as hubot. When you first launch hubot with the Skype adapter, Skype will prompt you to allow for API permission. You must allow this before the bot will work.
Here's the most direct way to get your work merged into the project.
- Fork the project
- Clone down your fork
- Create a feature branch
- Hack away and add tests, not necessarily in that order
- Make sure everything still passes by running tests
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks without errors
- Push the branch up to your fork
- Send a pull request for your branch
Copyright © Dominick D'Aniello. See LICENSE for details.