This package provides content types for creating a book which can be exported as PDF.
- Provides a content type "Book" which defines the root of a book.
- Provides a content type "Chapter" for creating the structure of a book. Chapters are nestable.
- Content is added to chapters using simplelayout blocks.
- Provides an action for exporting the book or a single chapter recursively as PDF.
- Provides LaTeX representations for the default simplelayout blocks.
- Adds fields for injecting LaTeX code to every content type within a book using schemaextender.
- Provides a "Reader" view which displays the book on one page for a enjoyable reading experience.
- Provides simplalayout "Table" block for enter tabular data using a datagrid widget which generates HTML table representation which also convertable into a PDF.
- Add ftw.book to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.book
- Install the generic import profile.
- Install a LaTeX distribution, see ftw.pdfgenerator install instructions.
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3.
For running the full PDF generation tests ImageMagick is required for diffing the PDFs.
- Main github project repository: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.book
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.book/issues
- Package on pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.book
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.book
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.book is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.