ftw.contentmenu customizes Plone's content menu in the following way:
- The workflow menu is removed. Workflow actions are displayed in the actions menu instead.
- The Add... menu (aka folder factories) can additionally display actions
having the category
- The Add... menu can be customized further by providing a specific adapter which can modify the list of factory items.
ftw.contentmenu by adding it to the list of eggs in your buildout or by adding it as a dependency of your policy package. Then run buildout and
restart your instance.
[instance] eggs = ftw.contenmenu
Go to Site Setup of your Plone site and activate the
- Main github project repository: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.contentmenu
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.contentmenu/issues
- Package on pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.contentmenu
- Continuous Integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/job/ftw.contentmenu/
This package is copyright by 4teamwork GmbH
ftw.contentmenu is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.