This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you
ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
HTML blocks allow you to add arbitrary, unfiltered HTML to a content page.
The HTML is not escaped when rendered on the content page so you need to be especially careful what you do. By default only users having the role "Manager" are allowed to add HTML blocks.
- Add the package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ... ftw.htmlblock
Drag a HTML block form the toolbox into your page and fill the textarea.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running
- GitHub: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.htmlblock
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.htmlblock/issues
- PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.htmlblock
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.htmlblock
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.htmlblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.